Bird Turds and other things that go Plop
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris, I recently started messing around with a girl I've known for only a little while (less than a year). We finally got to messing around recently, and I found out that she has more pubic hair on her twat than most of the Marley family combined do on t

Go down

Chris, I recently started messing around with a girl I've known for only a little while (less than a year). We finally got to messing around recently, and I found out that she has more pubic hair on her twat than most of the Marley family combined do on t Empty Chris, I recently started messing around with a girl I've known for only a little while (less than a year). We finally got to messing around recently, and I found out that she has more pubic hair on her twat than most of the Marley family combined do on t

Post  Admin Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:11 pm

*** Imported from old blog ***

Well, this question gives a new meaning to “whistling to the wheat fields,” does it not?

There are numerous ways to ameliorate this situation:

1) Get back into the delorean and get out of the 70’s.
2) Kindly suggest that you two both have a shaving party.

3) Stop banging chicks you meet at Phish concerts.

4) If you actually like this girl, accept her for all that she is.

5) Be happy you are getting the booty, perhaps you should think of all the people that arent getting any and be thankful for once in your life.

6) Give her the Roosters number.

7) Mention to her that if she was in Auschwitz Dr. Eduard Wirths would have been happy to shave that bush and turn it into a Lamp Shade or Wicker chair.

Cool Ask her to politely remove the hedges, as the neighbors would like to get a glimpse of the action as well.

Colin, whatever route you go, you must remember this one simple fact. Women are not people, and therefor you should not worry about their feelings or what they have to say. She should be willing to do anything you want and if she doesnt, its well within Iowa State law to tar and feather her, I believe, is it not?

Admin
Admin

https://birdturds.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum